Saturday 26 April 2008

Rippling

This one's made up out of arpeggios. I now feel comfortable with this territory - the private-public thing works as a way of making distinctions: it boils down to differences in the regulating framework of the music. I suppose I can be more confident that I "know what I'm about". The fault-line that was defined by Locke is shifting as a result of technological change; the private-public fault line plays out as a religious fault line, but also in many other ways. Is it too grand to say it's probably going to be the story of the coming century... an age of insight?? Must start to notate my Turing piece or I will be in trouble! Must look at love next - it is the common denominator.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

StephenP said...

Hi, "I suppose I can be more confident that I "know what I'm about", either that or you can be more confident that others are not able to 'challenge' what you are about:^)